All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates the point where theory meets practice in the design studio environment. This book examines design management concepts and methods in real-world applications. Unlike other books on design management, Design Leadership In Practice: Ideas is visually stunning, featuring many image-rich case studies to illustrate the fundamentals of design management in a way that speaks to a design audience. The information is t something that is typically taught in design (or business) school-it's learned on the job, making this an invaluable reference for designers.
- Author BiographyTerry Lee Stone is a design management consultant, educator and writer based in Los Angeles. She has over 20 years experience in design, primarily in design management.
- Author(s)Terry Lee Stone
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.