All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging the Design Process-Implementing Design focuses on design implementation and execution. This is where design ideas become real, tangible goods in the marketplace and beyond. This book examines design management concepts and methods in real world applications. Unlike other books on design management, this book is visually stunning, featuring many image rich case studies to illustrate the fundamentals of design management in a way that speaks to a design audience. The information is t something that is typically taught in design (or business) school-it's learned on the job, making this an invaluable reference for designers.
- Author BiographyTerry Lee Stone is a design management consultant, educator and writer based in Los Angeles. She has over 20 years experience in design, primarily in design management.
- Author(s)Terry Stone
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.