All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionManaging the Football World Cup explores areas often overlooked by project management and business studies researchers. Therefore considering the global impact of the Football World Cup it is time for a detailed examination of the planning, organization, management, implementation and related commercial features of this mega-sport event.
- Author BiographyStephen Frawley is the Director of the Australian Centre for Olympic Studies at the UTS Business School, situated at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. He has published widely on the organization and impacts of mega-events including the Olympic Games and the Football World Cup. Daryl Adair lectures in Sport Management and is the Deputy Director of the Australian Centre for Olympic Studies at University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. He has published papers on the Olympic Movement and the management of the Football World Cup.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDaryl Adair,Stephen Frawley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.