All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs barriers to international trade and investment have fallen worldwide, multinational enterprises have become the leading engines of ecomic integration and growth, deploying global strategies to expand their reach. To implement such strategies in an increasingly complex environment, corporations are adopting network forms of organization. This book examines in detail the structures, strategies and processes employed in a variety of global network corporations, offering insight into the demands placed on international managers at every level. Based on the findings of a research project sponsored by the Carnegie Bosch Institute, this is an in depth study of current topics most relevant to international management, with each chapter covering a specific set of issues that confront major corporation managers. Topics include: * Strategic integration and decision making * Structuring of joint ventures * Headquarters -subsidiary relationships and roles * International adaptation of Human Resource Management and Process Reengineering practices * New competences required of international managers and leaders. Featuring contributors from the USA, Europe and Asia, this is a truly international collection that provides detailed analysis of the contemporary multinational enterprise in its global context.
- Author(s)Bruce McKern
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10ill.7tabs.
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.