All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile offering many growth-enhancing opportunities, India's ever-increasing integration with the world ecomy has given rise to a host of new challenges in managing the ecomy. This book provides an up-to-date empirical assessment of some of India's crucial policy challenges pertaining to its monetary and external sector management.
- Author BiographyRamkishen S. Rajan is Professor of International Economic Policy at the School of Policy, Government and International Affairs, George Mason University, USA. He is also Visiting Professor and Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the Asia Competitiveness Institute based in Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, Singapore. Venkataramana Yanamandra graduated with a PhD in Public Policy from the School of Policy, Government and International Affairs, George Mason University, USA. She is currently employed as a consultant with the World Bank Group in Washington, DC, USA. Previously she was a researcher with the National Council of Applied Economic Research, New Delhi, India.
- Author(s)Ramkishen S. Rajan,Venkataramana (Rama) Yanamandra
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.