All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOil-producing countries have received a windfall from rapidly rising oil prices. In this Occasional Paper , IMF experts examine the fiscal response of oil-producing countries to the recent oil boom and the role of special fiscal institutions (SFIs) in fiscal management. They review the experiences of selected countries and draw some general lessons. In doing so, they link findings on best practice in the design of SFIs with broader fiscal management advice.
- Author(s)Mauricio Villafuerte,Paulo A. Medas,Rolando Ossowski,Theo Thomas
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.