All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionToday's managers often find themselves thrust into HR-type situations presenting both challenge and opportunity, often struggling to make the right decisions for the business and for the people involved. Managing to Manage provides the essential understanding to cope with the core demands of people management, grounding the advice in clear examples and familiar situations. Split into two parts, the book explains the role of the manager and then demonstrates how to fulfil that role, taking a practical, hands-on approach. It's packed with unique key concepts, which guide the manager through essential skills, while forming a quick reference guide for the rest of their careers. Managing to Manage is a comprehensive, practical guide tackling all challenges of managing people at work.
- Author BiographyDerek Torrington is Emeritus Professor of Management at the University of Manchester and the author of over 50 titles in Human Resources and Management, including the bestselling Human Resource Management, now in its 8th edition.
- Author(s)Derek Torrington
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.