All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis insider account provides much-needed information about a subject of increasing interest: people with Asperger Syndrome (AS) working in management positions. Johnson draws on his personal experiences to explain how elements such as the working environment, managing staff, group dynamics and office politics can have a profound influence on work performance. He provides useful examples and guidance on adapting to the workplace and coping with the pressures and demands of professional roles. Full of practical advice, this book will be essential reading for anyone with AS in employment as well as their managers, colleagues, family and friends, as well as supporting professionals.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Johnson found out that he has Asperger Syndrome at the age of 35, after years of working in middle and senior management. He previously worked at the BBC and now works in publishing. He holds a Business degree from Warwick University and lives with his wife in Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)Malcolm L. Johnson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication25/08/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.