All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMax and Lia's underwater adventure continues in this thrilling series by Beast Quest author Adam Blade! Max is determined to track down the evil Professor even if that means journeying into the deadly Forest of Souls. Lia kws this is a dangerous plan but she will do whatever it takes to help with the search. Max is going to need that kind of friendship when his quest leads him into battle with Manak the Manta Ray. A sting from this Robobeast's tail will paralyze any victim. Can Max defeat Manak and retrieve the third piece of the Skull of Thallos in order to save his father?
- Author BiographyAdam Blade is in his late twenties, and was born in Kent, England. His parents were both history teachers and amateur artists, and Adam grew up surrounded by his father's paintings of historic English battles which left a lifelong mark on his imagination. He was also fascinated by the ancient sword and shield that hung in his father's office. Adam's father said they were a Blade family heirloom. Sadly, Adam does not have his own Ice Dragon or Ghost Panther. But he really wishes he did!
- Author(s)Adam Blade
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDeep Dive
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.