Manchester Historic Association Collections, Vol. 1: 1896-1899 (Classic Reprint) by Manchester Historic Association (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Manchester Historic Association Collections, Vol. 1: 1896-1899 The undersigned hereby associate together to be a corporation under chapter 147 of the Public Statutes of the state of New Hampshire, to be kwn as the Manchester Historic Association, the purpose of which Association shall be to collect, preserve, and publish whatever may relate to the early and later history of the city of Manchester and the surrounding towns, that formed in its early history and settlement one and the same community, and to preserve such articles or relics of the aborigines and early settlers of the country, and records of colonial and later wars, as may be obtained by the Association. The first meeting of the Association shall be holden, without further tice, on the 18th day of December, 1895, at eight o'clock in the afteron, at the rooms of the Manchester Board of Trade, at which meeting, or some adjournment thereof, there shall be chosen by ballot, such officers of the Association as shall be provided for by the constitution adopted by the Association. The annual meeting, qualification of, and condition of membership, raising of money, and all other matters necessary to be done and performed to fully carry out the objects of the Association shall be provided for by the constitution and by-laws to be by them adopted. The place of business and chief office of the Association shall be located in the city of Manchester, county of Hillsborough, and state of New Hampshire. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Manchester Historic Association
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $45.31Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $28.90
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $34.67
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $27.22
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.