Manchester United: Tales from History - The Official Graphic Novel: Volume 1 by Philippe Glogowski (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionHarry has arrived back in his family's hometown of Manchester, after having spent five years of his childhood in the USA. His passion is football, and a trip to Old Trafford to see the world famous Manchester United is right at the top of his 'to do list.' From the moment that he steps out into the Stretford End, sees the green of the pitch, the white of the lights and the red in the stands, he is hooked. His own budding career as a footballer is taking off too as he breaks into the youth team at his local club, with a hope in the back of his mind that one day he might make it as a United star. Let Harry take you on a journey of discovery as he, his friends and his family unravel the story behind the biggest club in the world. From humble beginnings to superstar signings, league, cup, European and world success, Manchester United has seen it all. Find out about the club's formation, the legendary teams, coaches, managers and players that have made Manchester United the giant of world football that it is today. UNITED - THE OFFICIAL GRAPHIC NOVEL VOL.1 , by Philippe Glogowski, is the first of a three volume series of official licensed graphic vels that will cover the most iconic events from Manchester United Football Club's enthralling history. Philippe's classic, realist drawing style and original narrative brings to life the most magical and legendary moments in the club's rich history. Discover details of the formation of Manchester United and the first league and cup victories, through to the legendary teams that have dominated the modern game, both domestically and in Europe. Point of Sale materials available foc: Display Stand holds 10 copies ISBN 9782930743196; Poster ISBN 9782930743202
- Author BiographyPhilippe Glogowski was born in Charleroi, Belgium in 1960. He graduated in 1982 from the Academie Royale des Beaux-Arts in Brussels. During the 1990's Philippe published a number of short stories all of which he both drew and wrote, in Spirou magazine. Since then 16 titles have been gradually added to his personal bibliography. His primary inspiration comes from a study of history, but far be it from Philippe to limit himself entirely to one area of subject matter. His current ' works in progress' are set to show that he has a variety of strings to his bow.
- Author(s)Philippe Glogowski
- PublisherTJ Editions
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationSouth Cave
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTJ Editions
- Content Notefully illustrated throughout
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Illustrator(s)Philippe Glogowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.