All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition of Mandate of Heaven - with a new introduction by the author - discusses China's transformation from a poor country devastated by war into a major world power. How did this change come about? What are the real living conditions of the peasants and the workers? MANDATE OF HEAVEN seeks to answer these questions and more.
- Author BiographyNigel Harris: A British economist specializing in the economics of metropolitan areas. He is Professor Emeritus of the Economics of the City at University College London, and is the author of nineteen books.
- Author(s)Nigel Harris
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.