All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mandate to Difference, rewned theologian Walter Brueggemann sets forth a new vision of the Christian church in today's world. Based on speaking engagements surrounding his critical passion and conviction that the church in this moment must set itself in tension with the rest of the world, these essays call the church to courageously defy political polarization, consumerism, and militarism.
- Author BiographyWalter Brueggemann is William Marcellus McPheeters Professor Emeritus of Old Testament at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. He is the world's leading interpreter of the Old Testament, and is the author of numerous books, including Introduction to the Old Testament: The Canon and Christian Imagination and Reverberations of Faith: A Theological Handbook of Old Testament Themes.
- Author(s)Walter Brueggemann
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.