All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionClarissa is an archetypal LA babe. She is 28 (real age 31), has never done a day's work in her life and is outspoken, hedonistic and exceedingly manipulative. And she wants to keep it that way. Her life is a constant round of lunches with her hilariously bitchy girlfriends (kwn as the Star Chamber), parties, and yet more parties. The only thing missing from her life is a rich husband to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed. So, without further ado, she sets about planning an extravagant wedding (just two hundred of her closest friends) and reserving the finest hotel suites in town for her reception before she's so much as spoken to her intended. But she soon finds out that Aaron, the son of a billionaire, is more than a match for her and that, for the first time in her life, Clarissa has bitten off more than she can chew.
- Author BiographyGigi Levangie is the original screenwriter of Stepmom, which was made into the Columbia Tristar movie starring Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon. The feature film rights for Maneater have already been sold to Mandalay Entertainment and will go into production in 2003. Her previous book, Rescue Me, is currently being developed into a film at Fox Searchlight. Gigi lives in Pacific Palisades, California with her husband, producer Brian Grazer, and their three children.
- Author(s)Gigi Levangie
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight270 g
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.