All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Jacque Cousteau became an internationally kwn oceagrapher and champion of the seas, he was a curious little boy. In this lovely biography, poetic text and gorgeous paintings combine to create a portrait of Jacues Cousteau that is as magical as it is inspiring.
- Author BiographyJennifer Berne, a contributing writer for Nick Jr. magazine, enjoys writing about our amazing universe. This is her first children's book. She lives in Columbia County, New York. Award-winning illustrator Eric Puybaret has illustrated several books for children. He lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Eric Puybaret,Jennifer Berne
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note40 full colour
- Weight478 g
- Width257 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.