Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.04+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBru Loubet is a legend in the food world. His cooking is sublime and unique, drawing on the classics of the French bistro menu but with each dish given a modern twist. Mange Tout is inspired by his own upbringing and travels, and combines the traditional and familiar with ideas and ingredients taken from around the world. With recipes for his signature dishes including Beetroot ravioli, Maple-crisp duck breast, Indochine braised beef with mango and Prune and armagnac sticky pudding, Bru offers a delicious mix of accessible and aspirational, all delivered with a dash of Gallic flair.
- Author BiographyBorn in Bordeaux, Bruno Loubet first came to the UK in 1982 to work for Pierre Koffmann at La Tante Claire. Having been awarded the 1985 Good Food Guide's Young Chef of the Year, he joined Raymond Blanc in Oxford as Head Chef at the two Michelin-starred Manoir aux Quat'Saisons. He returned to London as Head Chef at the Four Seasons, Inn on the Park, where he earned a Michelin star within the year, before opening Bistrot Bruno in Soho (The Times Restaurant of the Year 1993). Following the success of Bistrot Bruno, he opened L'Odeon in 1995 (The Times Restaurant of the Year 1996). In 2001 Bruno moved with his young family to Brisbane, Australia. He returned to London in summer 2009, helping Pierre Koffmann run his near legendary pop-up restaurant on the roof of Selfridges, before opening Bistrot Bruno Loubet at The Zetter Hotel in February 2010.
- Author(s)Bruno Loubet
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight1215 g
- Width198 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.