All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the simplicity of the manger to the sacrifice of the cross, God has designed every detail of Christ s life to reflect his perfect plan of salvation.Manger King contains 25 meditations that focus on the redemptive story of Christmas from Christ s humble birth in the manger to his death on the cross for all people.John Greco brings a fascinating perspective to this familiar story that enlightens and engages. We celebrate the birth of the Christ child because ultimately He came to give us a new birth.
- Author BiographyJohn Greco is a writer and editor for an international Christian ministry in Atlanta, Georgia, where he lives with his wife and son. He earned his BA in Biblical and Theological Studies from Gordon College and his MDiv from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. John has served in a variety of local church positions and has been a staff writer for Crown Financial Ministries and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. He is the author of Broken Vows: Divorce and the Goodness of God and blogs at BlogInMyOwnEye.com.
- Author(s)Professor and Leonard and Elizabeth Eslick Chair in Philosophy John Greco
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.