All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Miami's Mango Mama Jen Karetnick for a culinary tour of all things mango. She invites you into her home, the Mango House, where many of these luscious recipes were created. She introduces you to the Mango Gang, a group of world-rewned chefs including Michelle Bernstein and Norman Van Aken. These chefs make frequent use of the bounty from Jen's ninety-year-old trees in their Miami restaurants, and in Mango, they share some of their favorite recipes. Karetnick discusses the best methods for picking, preparing, and eating mangos and shares expert tips on how to dehydrate and freeze them so you can enjoy this delicious fruit year-round. The easy-to-follow, exquisite recipes run the gamut from smoothies to cocktails, from mango blintzes for breakfast to jerked grouper with mango-fig chutney for dinner, and from mangria (mango-flavored sangria) to mango-spacho (mango-infused gazpacho). If you're looking for a tantalizing hint of mango in your dish or a tropical explosion of flavor, this book has just the right recipe for you.
- Author BiographyJen Karetnick, dining critic for MIAMI Magazine and creative writing director at Miami Arts Charter School, USA.
- Author(s)Jen Karetnick
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.