All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seductive daughter of a dead war buddy calls marine biologist Doc Ford in need of help--her mother has vanished without a trace in South America. Doc's efforts to find her take him from the jungles of Colombia to the streets of Panama--and onto the trail of the most vile nemesis he has ever come up against...
- Author BiographyRandy Wayne White is the author of seventeen previous Doc Ford novels and four collections of nonfiction. He lives in an old house built on an Indian mound in Pineland, Florida.
- Author(s)Randy W. White
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date31/03/2009
- Weight159 g
- Width83 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.