All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmart Business Talk is part of Manhattan Review's Turbocharge Your Career series. These insightful career instruction guides are designed for young professionals at all levels to improve their communication skills and functional kwledge within a short time period. They prove to be particularly helpful for students who have also taken corresponding Management Training courses with Manhattan Review. Its website www.manhattanreview.com is frequently updated with free resources! If you reside outside of the US, please refer to the International Location section for your local content. Smart Business Talk provides a well-structured and clear and concise approach to targeting frequently misused slang or confusing words in an everyday business setting. Being able to speak the everyday slang and idioms can make a vast difference for nnative English-speakers when they communicate with colleagues or friends. Start learning both the detonation and contation of phrases such as called on the carpet, ather pair of eyes, two cents, gild the lily and splitting hairs !
- Author(s)Joern Meissner,Manhattan Review
- PublisherManhattan Review, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManhattan Review, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.