All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGerald Vizer counters the cultural tions of dominance, false representations, and simulations of absence, and, by documents, experience, and theories, secures a narrative presence of Native Americans.
- Author BiographyGerald Vizenor has written a new preface for this Bison Books edition of Manifest Manners. A professor of American studies and Native American literature at the University of California, Berkeley, he is the author of more than twenty books, including the American Book Award winner Griever: An American Monkey King in China.
- Author(s)Gerald Vizenor
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5487 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.