Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionAre you willing to find the part of you that has been neglected for so long? There exists a way for you to capture the significance of the unkwn, which surrounds you on a daily basis. This unkwn is the blackness that exists in this world, and within you. This book promises to take you on a journey towards a life full of meaning and self-discovery.
- Author BiographyChristine Bryce was born in Queens, New York in 1984. Her passion for knowledge lead her to study Philosophy at Stony Brook University. The nature of philosophy fascinates and captivates her interests.
- Author(s)Christine Bryce
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.