All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem in our times is t 'capitalism', which needs to be overthrown and replaced with 'socialism'. That's the Marxist explanation and it's wrong. What we face today is abuse crime committed by the powerful, the unchecked rule of criminals who defraud the entire nation while committing atrocities overseas. We need to oppose the rule of abusers with the rule of law. Forcing hundreds of thousands of children into poverty is mass child abuse, and must be prosecuted as such. Waging unprovoked war is war crime. Using your position of responsibility to take the people's tax money and give it to your friends is serious fraud crime. They have been getting away with it for years because they think that being leaders makes them untouchable. But they aren't: all people are equal before the law. We need to replace the Fascist principles of loyalty to ruling leaders and the group with decent principles of equality and justice, and build an ethical, successful nation. The new way forward for British politics and society is explained in this, the detailed, 87,000-word manifesto of the Equal and Just Society Party, the new political movement established to save us all from the rule of abusers. Working together, we will create a genuinely equal and prosperous society operating under the rule of law and human rights. And we will prosecute the abusers who have misused their positions of power and responsibility to commit crime. We, the people of Britain, reject the idea that society is a matter of rulers and ruled, of bullies and victims, of rich frauds posturing over the swindled poor. We, the people of Britain, are in charge of Britain, and we are going to remove and prosecute abuse and replace it with an Equal and Just Society. Eugh is eugh. We're sick of all the abuse. Let's get Britain back.
- Author BiographyJustin Alistair Lowde is the founder of the Equal and Just Society Movement, established to end abuse, inequality, and the defrauding of the people of Britain, and to replace this with a genuinely equal society operating under the just rule of law.
- Author(s)Alistair Lowde Justin
- PublisherJust and Equal Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJust and Equal Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.