Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether in the workplace, at the opera, or on an overnight stay at a friends, it is always important to observe the rules of proper behaviour. In this volume Kate Spade sets forth her own solutions for successfully navigating a variety of social situations. Beginning with a section entitled Exercising Your Manners 365 Days a Year, progressing through From Me to You: The Gentle Art of Communication, and ending with In the Office, On a Date and All the Rest of It, Kate provides honest, insightful advice on table manners, thank-you tes, office gossip, introductions and much more. Modern and fresh, MANNERS is a delightful forthright guide to twenty-first century etiquette.
- Author BiographyKate Spade grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. After graduation she went to Mademoiselle magazine and became senior fashion editor/head of accessories before leaving in 1991. In 1993 she and her boyfriend, now husband, Andy Spade launched kate spade handbags, which has grown exponentially over the past decade and has established Kate Spade as a style icon.
- Author(s)Kate Spade
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2004
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2011
- Content Note4-c t-o; colored-coated ends
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.