All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we need to whisper in the library, raise a hand in class, or chew with our mouths closed? This book discusses the how's and why's of being polite and courteous.
- Author(s)Amanda Doering Tourville
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWay to Be! Manners
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Out-of-print date18/03/2013
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Lensch
- Interest Age7 - 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.