All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Learn About... Manta Rays - Amazing Pictures and Facts about Manta RaysHave your children ever wondered EXACTLY what a manta ray is?There are so many awesome things to learn about manta rays. Do they have teeth? Are they smart? In this book you'll find answers to these questions and many more in simple, fun language. Each fact is accompanied by incredible pictures to keep even the youngest child fascinated.In school our children aren't taught in a way that makes them curious and want to learn. I want to change that!This book will show your children just how interesting the world is and help excite a passion for learning.Your children will learn how to: Become curious about the world around themFind a motivation to learnUse their free time to discover more about the world - and have fun while doing so!And much more!Table of ContentsChapter 1 - What is a manta ray?Chapter 2 - What manta rays look likeChapter 3 - MouthsChapter 4 - TeethChapter 5 - SkeletonChapter 6 - What manta rays eatChapter 7 - HuntingChapter 8 - Where manta rays liveChapter 9 - What manta rays doChapter 10 - SwimmingChapter 11 - CleaningChapter 12 - IntelligenceChapter 13 - Baby manta raysChapter 14 - BreedingChapter 15 - The life of a manta rayChapter 16 - PredatorsChapter 17 - Other dangersChapter 18 - Defending themselvesChapter 19 - Giant manta rayChapter 20 - Reef manta ray Buy this book for your children today and give them one of the greatest gifts you possibly could - the gift of wonder!
- Author(s)Breanne Sartori
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.