All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome into the garden and experience the adventures that dwell within. See what creatures live here in this exciting new book written by Lisa Shoemaker, Mantis and Pillar. Find out what happens to Pillar and the others when a horrible storm hits the garden, disrupting their homes and their lives. As things take a turn for the worse, Pillar begins to question everything. His friend Mantis seems to have all the answers, but will things return to rmal in the garden? Enjoy a great story with many twists that will keep you on the edge, as you read Mantis and Pillar.
- Author(s)Lisa Shoemaker
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width129 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.