All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough mantra practice, positive karma flows freely into our lives desires are fulfilled spiritual abilities manifest and we have moved ather step forward toward moksha complete spiritual freedom. Thomas Ashley-FarrandKarma: the consequence of all of your actions, decisions, thoughts, and emotions. According to Thomas Ashley-Farrand, karmic patterns from the past are always with you, affecting everything you do for better or for worse. With Mantra Meditation, you will learn how to use genuine Sanskrit mantras to balance your chakras (your body's seven spinning energy-centers) to dissolve negative karma. When you begin to chant these ancient formulas, teaches Ashley-Farrand, the petals on your chakras begin to resonate, and they pull in spiritual energy. With Mantra Meditation designed as a 40-day practice or a lifelong tool your spiritual energy grows, your karma disperses, and your path clears to bring you everything you desire through the fusing of your own efforts and the infinite generosity of the universe.Includes a CD of 15 guided mantra meditations and instructions for Sanskrit pronunciation.NOTE: The cover shown is the paperback version of Mantra Meditation.
- Author BiographyThomas Ashley-FerrandThomas Ashley-Farrand (1940 - 2010) Thomas Ashley-Farrand was one of the West s foremost authorities of Vedic and Buddhist Sanskrit mantras. He was recognized for his flawless mastery of mantra practice by swamis, pundits, and shastris across India, and gathered more than 8,000 transliterated mantras the most comprehensive body of these sacred sound syllables in the English language. He received initiations and blessings from a number of prominent spiritual teachers, including H.H. the Dalai Lama. His guru was Sadguru Sant Keshavadas of Bangalore, India, and he also followed Guru Mata, Sant Keshavadas widow, to whom he transferred spiritual authority on the banks of the Ganges before his passing. In addition, Thomas Ashley-Farrand was an expert in the practice of Vedic fire and water rituals. His published works include Mantra Meditation, Healing Mantras, Mantra Meditation for Creating Abundance, and more.
- Author(s)Thomas Ashley-Farrand
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.