All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy to understand book teaches the Eastern practice of mantra in an accessible way for the Western mind. Mantras: Words of Power is mantra demystified. This helpful guide to the practice of chanting is useful both for the beginner and for the experienced yogi. Mantra is sacred, healing sound. In the Indian tradition above all, the practice of chanting certain given phrases or songs is a crucial aspect of the spiritual path. Mantras: Words of Power , w in its beautiful third edition, teaches how mantra practice can be used to focus the mind and increase awareness. Each chapter of the book builds on learning from the previous chapter, beginning with an explanation about what mantra is, how to practise and then giving specific instruction for twelve mantras. It, also, includes chapters on Mantra and Healing and Mantra and Initiation. From her forty years of spiritual practice, Swami Radha explains how sacred mantras can be used to promote healing, deepen concentration, improve imaginative ability and facilitate emotional release.
- Author(s)Sivananda Radha
- PublisherTimeless Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSpokane
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintTimeless Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.