All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many people who remain chained to an unsatisfactory relationship. This book deals with men and women who experience love as a torture or fatality, as if it is something that is necessary to sacrifice and suffer from. What happens with these types of people is that they have a false idea of sentimental love, which keeps them from being happy and developing as individuals. In these pages, the therapist and lecturer Walter Riso offers us a set of basic principles of survival, urges us to discard our traditional concepts of love to grow closer to a more healthy, intelligent and vital link as a couple. The idea is to reject useless suffering, recognize the dangers of idealization, and to kw when separation is the smartest idea. In the end it tries to understand that to die from an unsatisfactory love is simply t worth it.
- Author BiographyWalter Riso is a psychologist, specializing in cognitive therapy and bioethics. For over 28 years he has worked as a therapist, practicing alternately as a university chair while contributing with scientific publications and psychological disclosures. He is a professor of cognitive therapy in different psychological schools in Latin America and Spain, and is the honorary president of the Columbian Association of Cognitive Therapy. His previous works include El camino de los sabios, La afectividad masculina, and Amores altamente peligrosos.
- Author(s)Walter Riso
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleBiblioteca Walter Riso
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.