All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull color, richly illustrated book. This manual aims to gather and disseminate the modern OSD techlogy based on worldwide practice. Emphasis is w placed on the fact that the design of these structures is generally controlled by fatigue limit states. Details necessary to make these structures work require advanced fatigue evaluation techniques that must rest on accurate stress range calculations, which is possible with the use of the Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and/or prototype testing. The fatigue testing database has grown considerably over the last few decades, which has provided the necessary data for proper evaluation and detailing for fatigue resistance.
- Author(s)Federal Highway Administration,U S Department of Transportation
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectTransport: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.