All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step guide tells how to prepare for and conduct discussion sessions based on the ground breaking book, Listening Hearts. Inquirers, confirmation candidates and anyone who seeks God's call through group reflection will find the Listening Hearts experience invaluable for spiritual growth. Other Listening Hearts titles available from Morehouse Publishing include: Listening Hearts; Grounded in God, Revised Ed.; and Retreat Designs and Meditation Exercises.
- Author(s)Suzanne G. Farnham,etc.
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/10/1993
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/02/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight71 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.