Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new companion workbook contains additional exercises & assessment activities for every chapter of the Manual for Pharmacy Technicians, 4th Edition. It incorporates a wide range of questions & activities, such as: multiple choice, short answer/fill in the blank, matching terms, crossword, true or false, cryptograms, puzzles, and research questions. This resource includes more than 700 exercises and can be used by individual students & practitioners for self-assessment in conjunction with the Manual, or used in class by instructors for exercises and activities. The role of pharmacy technicians is rapidly expanding, and demand for well-trained technicians has never been higher! Technicians are assuming more responsibilities and are taking on greater leadership roles. Quality training material is increasingly important for new technicians entering the field, and current technicians looking to advance.
- Author BiographyBonnie S. Bachenheimer, BS, PharmD, is the Drug Information Clinical Specialist at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois, USA. She received her BS in Pharmacy from the University of Wisconsin - Madison College of Pharmacy in 1991 and her Doctor of Pharmacy with high honors from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy in 1999. She completed an ASHP-accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in 1992. She was a Drug Information Clinical Specialist at Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center from 1992-1999. She is an Adjunct Clinical Instructor for the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy, Creighton University College of Pharmacy, and Butler University College of Pharmacy. Dr. Bachenheimer is an active member of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), Illinois Council of Health-System Pharmacists (ICHP), and American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP). She served as editor of ICHP's monthly newsjournal, KeePosted, from 1999-2006. She has been a peer reviewer for the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy and Hospital Pharmacy. She has given numerous presentations and authored articles and chapters on a variety of topics. Her interests are in the areas of drug information, formulary management, adverse drug reactions and medication safety. Mary S. McHugh, Pharm.D., RPh is the pharmacy technician program director of the ASHP-accredited program at Montana Technical College in Missoula. Dr. McHugh is an experienced pharmacist, having acted as a hospital pharmacy director for a number of years. She sits on ASHP's Commission on Credentialing as the technician program representative.
- Author(s)American Society of Health-System Pharmacists,Bonnie S. Bachenheimer,Mary McHugh
- PublisherAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Out-of-print date21/05/2016
- Content NoteIncludes fourth edition and Workbook for the Manual for Pharmacy Technicians
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.