Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive one-volume work presents, compares and assesses procedures developed by world-rewned otologic surgeons, creating a critical source for the specialist and resident-in-training. Methods from such pioneers as Fisch, Morimitsu, Farrior, and Wullstein are objectively reviewed by Dr. Tos and are integrated into his own vast operative experience. Volume 2 consists of two parts: Part I covers mastoidectomies, intact bridge techniques, and canal wall-up mastoidectomies. Part II covers the reconstructions of the tympanic cavity, attic, and ear canal; eustachian tube surgery; cavity obliteration; and partial and total reconstruction of old radical cavities.
- Author(s)Mirko Tos
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note1043
- Format DetailsComb bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.