All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionRewned for his talents as organist and composer, Charles-Marie Widor was also a professor at the Paris Conservatoire. During his tenure there, he wrote this study of instrumentation, which he viewed as a supplement to Berlioz's celebrated but dated treatise on the same subject. Full of insights and details t found in other manuals of instrumentation, Widor's 1904 text presents a comprehensive catalogue of the various abilities and qualities of all the orchestral instruments. An abundance of practical advice regarding instrumental combinations and relevant works to study. This classic work is an invaluable reference for any student of orchestration.
- Author(s)Charles-Marie Widor
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.