Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs any new field in medicine develops, an the history of transplantation and the current accompanying documentation occurs in a rea- status of hemodialysis as it relates to trans- sonable and logical sequence. Early in the de- plantation. In addition, the areas of tissue his to- velopmental life of clinical transplantation, compatability typing, patient evaluation, the many research articles and case reports were transplant operation, immusuppressive drugs, presented in the literature, and shortly there- and follow-up investigations are well and clearly after, a series of textbooks were published. documented, as are the medical complications These textbooks dealt primarily with the per- and the psychiatric and social problems en- sonal experiences of clinicians working in the countered in kidney transplantation. major centers, who were embarking in the new Although Dr. Chatterjee draws primarily on field, as were Dr. Starzl, Dr. CaIne, Dr. Sim- his own experiences, he fairly presents all the mons, and myself. This field of investigation has issues in areas in which there is controversy or w become an accepted clinical discipline, and differences of opinion. Most major university thus it is highly desirable that a manual should medical centers w have a clinical renal trans- be available for the residents and house staff plantation service, and I feel that this manual who will receive training in this important area. will be an invaluable tool for their house staff In this manual, Dr. Satya N. Chatterjee pre- and students alike.
- Author(s)S. N. Chatterjee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight524 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.