All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManual of Section will articulate for all students and practitioners how the logic of the section is instrumental to architecture, through a series of intricate cross-section perspectives of important buildings of the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Author BiographyLewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis (LTL Architects) is a design intensive architecture firm founded in 1997 by Paul Lewis, Marc Tsurumaki and David J. Lewis, located in New York City. LTL Architects engages a diverse range of work, from large scale academic and cultural buildings to interiors and speculative research projects.
- Author(s)David J. Lewis,Marc Tsurumaki,Paul Lewis
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note300 b+w
- Weight748 g
- Width191 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.