Manual of Speech Sound Disorders: A Book for Students and Clinicians by Ken M. Bleile (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $347.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $312.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionNow thoroughly updated and presented in an invative new format, this proven resource provides a detailed, versatile guide to the care and treatment of individuals with speech sound disorders. Covering a wide range of disorders spanning client ages, populations, and settings, this authoritative book is ideal for both students and professionals. In addition to extensive updates reflecting recent clinical and theoretical advances, the new, groundbreaking Third Edition offers two valuable resources in one convenient package, complementing the traditional book with an extensive digital workbook. Digital materials include hands-on exercises to help you practice analyses and procedures described in the text, as well as downloadable forms. What hasn't changed is the book's signature practical focus, with a strong emphasis on evidence-based practice and varied options for clinical treatment to ensure an appropriate approach based on each client's unique needs.
- Author BiographyKen Bleile is a professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Northern Iowa, and has served as a visiting scholar in universities in Turkey, Singapore, Russia, and New Zealand. During summers Dr. Bleile often leads study abroad groups to provide speech and language services to children in orphanages and schools in developing countries, most recently in Nicaragua. Dr. Bleile is a recipient of the State of Iowa's Regent's Scholar Award, is a Fellow of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, and a recipient of the Multicultural Board's Diversity Champion Award. He serves as an Associate Editor of the American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology and is the former Chair of ASHA's International Issues Board. Dr. Bleile publishes widely on speech development, international issues, and communication disorders in children with medical needs and developmental disabilities. Recent publications include The Neurological Foundations of Language, The International Directory of Communicative Disorders, and The Late Eight.
- Author(s)Ken M. Bleile
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight704 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.