Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past 35 years, stem cell and bone marrow transplantation have evolved from experimental therapies to well-established and widely used treatments for a variety of malignant and nmalignant conditions. This book is a practical pocket manual for all members of the stem cell and bone marrow transplant team, based on a popular in-house handbook used at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. The manual covers all aspects of the transplantation process, from stem cell processing through management of transplant-related complications. Evaluation and counseling of patients and dors, preventative care, and conditioning regimens are also covered, making this an ideal resource for nurses as well. The text is handily arranged in outline format to maximize the usefulness and convenience of this resource.
- Author BiographyJoseph H. Antin, MD, is Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Chief of the Stem Cell Transplantation Program at the Dana-Farber Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Boston, Massachusetts. Deborah Yolin Raley, PA-C, is Chief Physician Assistant in the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Program at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Deborah Yolin Raley,Joseph H. Antin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date28/10/2013
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.