Manual on Deformation Controlled Densified Stone (DDS) Columns by A. R. Katti, Prashant Navalakha, D.R. Katti, R. K. Katti, Suprakash Choudhry, Zeeshan Shaikh, Raj Katti (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $426.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionCombining principles of Newtonian mechanics and Terzaghian soil mechanics with principles of earth sciences, thermodynamics, physical sciences and wave mechanics, the author and his team have devised a road map for a logical approach to soil as particulate matter in modern geotechnical engineering. This manual explains the analysis and design aspects of a range of DDS columns and discusses the resolution of foundation problems in so-called treacherous expansive soil deposits by the development of cohesive n-swelling soil techlogy. This manual will assist consulting engineers in designing DDS systems, enabling contractors to provide competitive bidding and aid in teaching the subject with greater clarity.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ramanath Keshavarao Katti is Professor Emeritus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai and honorary fellow of the Indian Geotechnical Society. He received his PhD in soil engineering and his master's degree in highway engineering from Iowa State University, USA. Professor Katti has published extensively, both journal papers and book publications. At present he is Director and Consultant to UNEECS Pvt. Ltd. and Advisor to Simplex Concrete Piles (I) Ltd. Professor Dinesh Ramanath Katti is Associate Dean of Research at the College of Engineering and Architecture, chairman of the Department of Civil Engineering at North Dokota State University, USA. He received his doctorate degree in geotechnical engineering/geomechanics from the University of Arizona, USA. Dr. Ananad Ramanath Katti is professor of Civil Engineering, Principal of Datta Meghe College of Engineering and Technical Director of Airoli Advanced Computer Center Pvt. Ltd. He received his PhD degree in soil mechanics and foundation engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India. Prashant J. Navalakha obtained his master's degree in geotechnical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India. He is presently working with Simplex Concrete Piles (I) Ltd. Zeeshan Shaikh is presently working as Geotechnical Engineer at Simplex Concrete Piles (I) Ltd. He received his master's degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India.
- Author(s)A. R. Katti,D.R. Katti,Prashant Navalakha,R. K. Katti,Raj Katti,Suprakash Choudhry,Zeeshan Shaikh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Weight1995 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.