All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a collection of papers from experts and scholars presented at the 2015 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2015), Guangzhou, January 30-31, 2015. It serves to discuss and share the latest new research results and developments on the topics manufacturing system and control engineering, materials engineering and other relativant subjects. It will also strengthen the exchange and cooperation in the field of Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials.
- Author BiographyDr. Li LU is a Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering of National University of Singapore. His research interests include ferroelectric, energy storage and nanostructural materials, and thin film deposition. He is Editor-in-Chief of Functional Materials Letters. Prof.Dr. Nooh bin Abu Bakar's research interests including manufacturing engineering, operations, quality and project management, technology and innovation management and other interests. He is one of the members of Board of Engineers Malaysia, society of Manufacturing Engineering and project Management Institute. He has published 30 journal papers and 1 bookchapter.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLi Lu,Nooh Abu Bakar
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.