Manufacturing, Planning and Control by Dr. Patrik Jonsson, Stig-Arne Mattsson (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $65.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManufacturing Planning and Control is written by Patrik Jonsson and Stig-Arne Mattsson. It takes a comprehensive look at manufacturing planning and control from the manufacturing company's perspective but the focus is both on the intra-organisational system and on the supply chain as a whole. With its unique focus on understanding the characteristics of planning processes, methods and techniques and how to design and use processes, methods and techniques in various planning environments, this book has an important relevance from an applied industry point of view. It provides you with kwledge and guidelines on how to develop the planning environment, and how to design and use planning processes and methods efficiently and effectively in operational practice. This book is an important learning tool for undergraduates and postgraduates and will help them develop an understand of manufacturing planning and control that goes beyond statistics and calculation, and provides kwledge and frameworks for designing planning processes in different industrial environments. It supports all modules on APICS' CPIM certification program. The key features: problems, exercises examples - many of the chapters feature problems and exercises to help explain concepts, examples of how methods and concepts are used in practice are integrated throughout the text; discussion tasks - this feature encourages you to review and apply the kwledge you have acquired from each chapter; cases and discussion questions - end of chapter cases illustrate current practice and key concepts defined and described in the book. Each case is followed by a set of questions to help you critically apply your understanding and further develop some of the topics introduced to you. Patrik Jonsson is Professor of operations and supply chain management at Chalmers University of Techlogy, Sweden. Stig-Arne Mattsson has 30 years of industry experience in operations management, supply chain management and information systems. He has also been Adjunct Professor in supply chain management, first at Vaxjo University and later at Lund University.
- Author BiographyPatrik Jonsson is Professor of operations and supply chain management at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. Stig-Arne Mattsson has 30 years of industry experience in operations management, supply chain management and information systems. He has also been Adjunct Professor in supply chain management, first at Vaxjo University and later at Lund University.
- Author(s)Dr. Patrik Jonsson,Stig-Arne Mattsson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.