Manufacturing at Warp Speed: Optimizing Supply Chain Financial Performance by Eli Schragenheim, H. William Dettmer (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $128.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $60.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManufacturing systems don't exist in a vacuum, isolated from the rest of the company, but they are often managed that way. A truly effective, highly competitive manufacturing company integrates its manufacturing, marketing, sales, purchasing, and financial functions into a well-coordinated whole. Manufacturing at Warp Speed: Optimizing Supply Chain Financial Performance explains in detail how to coordinate all these functions to maximize sales revenue while controlling inventory and overhead costs. Ultimately, the effects of applying the new Simplified-Drum-Buffer-Rope (DBR II) introduced by the authors include dramatically faster manufacturing cycle times, shorter order-to-delivery lead times, higher on-time delivery reliability, and better customer satisfaction. The book gives you everything a typical production professional needs to implement this new DBR approach. A supplemental feature - the Management Interactive Case Study Simulator (MICSS) - is included with the book. Available for download via the CRC Press website, the simulator sets up a virtual company where you can test and practice the processes you learn in the book before implementing them in your organization. The book and software together constitute the complete package for learning how to streamline manufacturing operations. The first book available on second generation Drum-Buffer-Rope, Manufacturing at Warp Speed: Optimizing Supply Chain Financial Performance describes the simplest, most efficient methods for reducing manufacturing cycle time and increasing the speed of manufacturing yet devised. Fully illustrated, with numerous examples, case studies, and manufacturing scenarios, the book is so easy to read that even the vice can understand it. Correct use of this new method practically assures that your company has the competitive advantage.
- Author(s)Eli Schragenheim,H. William Dettmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe CRC Press Series on Constraints Management
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Lucie Press
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains 19 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.