All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManu's Special Day is about a day in the life of a boy who lives with his grandmother in a rural village in the Caribbean, and his preparations to finally go and live with his mother in a country and a culture so different from his own. We see him the day before his Special Day, at play with his friends, and we share in his anxiety about this day and his dreams for the future.
- Author(s)Joseth Reid-Tulloch
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.