Manuscript, Print, and the English Renaissance Lyric by Arthur F. Marotti (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 13 Feb
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe last of the literary genres to be incorporated into print culture, verse in the English Renaissance t only was published in anthologies, pamphlets, and folio editions, it was also circulated in manuscript. In this ground-breaking historical and cultural study of sixteenth- and early seventeenth-century lyric poetry, Marotti examines the interrelationship between the two systems of literary transmission and shows how in England manuscript and print publication together shaped the emerging institution of literature.
- Author(s)Arthur F. Marotti
- PublisherCornell University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims.,ports.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.