All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new mograph charting the entire career of the post-war Italian artist Piero Manzoni (1933 - 1963). Piero Manzoni was the enfant terrible of the post-war Italian avant-garde before his untimely death in Milan at the age of just twenty-nine in 1963. Curated by Germa Celant, the artists' premier scholar and author of the two editions of the Manzoni catalogues raisonne (Milan, 1975 and Milan, 2004), this stunning catalogue spans Manzoni's entire oeuvre, including works belonging to the Manzoni Archives as well as several international museums and private collections.
- Author BiographyGermano Celant (born Genoa, 1940) has a PhD in contemporary art and theory and is internationally acknowledged for his theories on Arte Povera. Additionally, he is the author of more than one hundred publications, including both books and catalogues. He is also the curator of hundreds of exhibitions in the most prominent international museums and institutions worldwide.
- Author(s)Germano Celant
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note566 illustrations, 444 in colour
- Weight2560 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.