About this product
- DescriptionChosen for the 2009 2010 Great Lakes Great Books Award ballot for grades six to eightStarred reviews in Publishers Weekly and School Library Journal In its excellence in representing political upheaval through the eyes of a child, this book belongs next to Peter Sis's The Wall ; in its directness, next to the work of Allen Say. The indefatigable energy of Chen's brush, though, is all his own. Publishers Weekly
- Author BiographyChen has been creating beautiful, entertaining, and deeply moving picture books over the past twelve years. To depict the old culture of ancient China, he has relied upon myth and legend in many of his books.
- Author(s)Jiang Hong Chen
- PublisherEnchanted Lion Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnchanted Lion Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width288 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.