Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionMaori and Social issues is a collection of chapters by specialists in their disciplinary areas from various social and health sciences. This book is the first of a series of edited collections that will look at Maori research in areas that are critical for Maori and for the broader society.
- Author BiographyTracey McIntosh (Tuhoe) is a senior lecturer in Sociology at the University of Auckland and a past Director of the Centre of Research Excellence Nga Pae o te Maramatanga. She is the current joint editor of AlterNative: An International Journal of Indigenous Peoples and the MAI Journal. Malcolm Mulholland (Ngati Kahunguna ki Wairarapa) is a researcher at Te Putahi-a-Toi, School of Maori Studies, Massey University. He is the author of Beneath the Maori Moon: An Illustrated History fo Maori Rugby (Huia 2009; co-editor of Maori and the Environment: Kaitiaki (Huia 2010) and Weeping Waters; The Treaty of Waitangi and Constitutional Change (Huia 2010).
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Mulholland,Tracey McIntosh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.