All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee how a student creates a map of the United States. Simple text takes early readers step by step through the types of features a country map needs to have and how to find the information.
- Author(s)Jennifer Boothroyd
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Step Nonfiction - Map It Out
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight59 g
- Width147 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.