All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Dan as he uses his computer Map Pad to guide him on a treasure hunt. This funny story is written by well-kwn children's author and illustrator Shoo Rayner. *Collins Big Cat Phonics Progress books are specifically designed for struggling readers, giving them age-appropriate texts that they can read, building their confidence and fostering positive attitudes towards reading. This title has a text level of Band 1A / Pink A, which offers emergent readers very simple text supported by illustrations, and an interest level of Band 10 / White. *Text type: A humorous story *Children can recap Dan's treasure hunt using the story map on pages 14 to 15. *Curriculum links: Citizenship
- Author BiographyShoo Rayner has written over a hundred and fifty children's books, and has also illustrated for other authors, including Michael Morpurgo and Michael Rosen. Series Editor, Kay Hiatt has been an English Advisor, Headteacher, Ofsted Inspector, manager of the National Literacy Strategy and project leader of a PSA for Raising Standards in Literacy at Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. She is a consultant for the Basic Skills Agency and most recently a freelance Literacy consultant and author of many books and articles.
- Author(s)Shoo Rayner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics Progress
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight60 g
- Width210 mm
- Height170 mm
- Series Edited byKay Hiatt
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6 To 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.